The FOW Community Future of Work Forum covers all the latest trends that compete for your attention. Twice a year, we bring together participants representing a variety of roles within their organizations to discuss cutting edge strategies that work, and to find inspiration and practical takeaways from the best in the business.
Embarking on our our fourth event, we are pleased to announce that Catalant, a member of the FOW Community, presents the Future of Work Forum. Catalant provides global enterprises with software solutions to access business expertise on demand. The company's innovative human capital solution matches top business professionals with enterprises to address their toughest challenges efficiently and in real-time.
The Forum will be held on October 12-13, 2016 at OpenView, 303 Congress St, 7th Floor, Boston, MA. OpenView, the expansion stage venture firm, helps build software companies into market leaders.
The agenda includes thought-provoking speaker presentations, interactive Q&A discussions, insightful offsite tours from experts, and networking activities, all designed to help participants learn new strategies, problem solve and share their experiences with others.
- Paul Davies, Employee Experience Leader at GE
- Sheri Feinzig, Ph.D., Director, IBM Smarter Workforce Institute
- Joseph B. Fuller, Professor of Management Practices at Harvard Business School
- Bill Jacobson, Co-founder and CEO, Workbar
- David McIntyre, Global Head of Food, AirBnb
- Janet Pogue McLaurin, AIA, IIDA, LEED® AP, Global Workplace Leader, Gensler
- Patrick Petitti, Co-founder, Co-CEO at Catalant
- Joyce Polsenberg, Director of Marketing, LifeWorks Restaurant Group
- Maria Stolfi, Global Head Inclusion & Engagement at Swiss Re
- Beth Taska, EVP and CHRO, 24 Hour Fitness
- Dr. Sophie Vandebroek, Chief Technology Officer and President, Xerox Innovation Group
Check back again as we are constantly updating this page with speaker announcements, speaker topics and tour information.
To reserve your space, click “Join” now.